For More Information from the Web, kindly use the Google Search Button below
Description of the Saltire Scotland Scholarships:
The Scottish Government, in collaboration with Scottish universities, is currently giving Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships to eligible citizens from specific countries who desire to study full-time Masters degrees fully delivered in Scottish universities, in the area of healthcare, science, medical sciences, creative industries, technology, renewable and clean energy.
The scholarships target students who aspire to become influential leaders and who have wide-ranging interests outside their studies, as well as a desire to broaden their personal and academic experience in Scotland.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Masters’s degree in science, technology, creative industries, healthcare, medical sciences, or renewable and clean energy is offered at Scottish Universities. Distance learning courses are eligible. Also; see the 5 largest Scholarships in the United States
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 50
Nationals of the following countries: Canada, China (including Hong Kong), India, Japan, Pakistan, and the USA.
Each award is worth £8000 to be used towards tuition fees for the duration of 1 year of full-time study on a postgraduate Masters’s programme at any of Scotland’s higher education institutions.
Note: Any additional costs and expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Who is Eligibility?
To qualify, applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course that will be delivered physically in Scotland or via distance online learning or via a combination of both.
• Be citizens of Canada, India, Japan, USA, Pakistan, or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China)
• Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees.
• Not have previously studied in Scotland.
• Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
• Meet the language requirements of the course.
• Complete an application form and submit it by the closing date of 31 May 2022.
Applicants must demonstrate an interest in studying in Scotland and/or at a specific Scottish university and aspire to work and study in a global context and take a position of leadership in their chosen career. They must also demonstrate a willingness and the necessary interpersonal and communication skills required to participate in the programme of activities that accompanies the scholarships.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for a Saltire Scholarship, candidates must have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course. The scholarship application form must be submitted online and should include the unique reference number you will have received in the offer letter from your Scottish university. Read; scholarships for online college students.
The official closing date for the submission of application is midnight (BST), 31 May 2022.
For detailed information, kindly visit the school’s official website: https://www.scotland.org/study/saltire-scholarships