Arthritis Grant Application – The Foundation provides the scientific expertise for vetting and funding cutting-edge research to cure arthritis.
Arthritis Grant Application 2022 is currently open for interested applicants. Be sure to review requirements and policies before applying on ProposalCentral. Applications are due January 17th, 2022.
- Easy Step by Step Guide to get Singapore Student Visa
- Shehu Idris Admission 2021 – 2022 | Institute of Health Sciences & Technology, KASU
- Portugal vs Serbia: Predictions, odds & betting tips
- Link for Application – CAPF STEM Teachers Training
- Website Design: 5 Best Online Schools to Learn Website Design
The Arthritis National Research Foundation provides a variety of arthritis research grants for research scientists and researchers working on arthritis and related autoimmune diseases. Grants funded include, but are not limited to a focus on:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Juvenile Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Uveitis (shown in relationship to autoimmune forms of arthritis)
Budget Page for Arthritis Grant Application
- ANRF will fund salaries, supplies, equipment and justified travel to scientific meetings directly related to the proposed studies.
- Overhead, indirect costs and post-doctoral researchers “to be named” will not be funded.
- Senior personnel (Associate professor level or above) will not be funded.
Additional Details for Arthritis Grant Application
- Where applicable, include Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval for the use of human subjects or Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) approval for the use of animal subjects in the proposed study. Approval can be pending at time of submission but must be approved prior to funding.
- Margins should not be less than 1 inch. Font size not less than 11-point Arial. No less than standard single-spaced lines.
Body of Your Proposal for the Arthritis Grant Application
- The scientific content (body) of the proposal may not exceed 6 pages and should contain:
- Specific Aims – Specific goals of the research project including relevance to arthritis and autoimmune diseases (one page recommended).
- Experimental Design – How will the hypothesis be tested? Include relevant methods, statistical analysis, all figures and tables.
- Project Timeline.
Additional items which MUST be included in the proposal:
(Separate from the 6-page scientific content limit)
- References – complete reference with title of article.
- Biographical sketch – Use five-page NIH Biosketch format.
- Career Development Plan – Your future plans in 350 words or less. Include a brief history of your association with the research institution, background leading to development of this project, etc.
- Current and Pending Support.
- A letter of support from your institution and/or mentor indicating their knowledge of and support for your proposed project.
Grant Terms for Arthritis Grant Application 2022
- All Arthritis Grants (Funded by ANRF)
- June 1 through May 31
- Psoriatic Arthritis Research Grant (Co-funded by ANRF & NPF)
- July 1 through June 30
Applicants will be notified of the grant review results by the end of April.
Please ensure that you read completely about the grant in which you are applying as well as the grant requirements page and the grant policies page before you apply for a research grant.
There are strict guidelines and policies that MUST be followed or your application will not be reviewed. If you have questions after reading over the requirements and polices please contact us.
How to Apply for Arthritis Grant Application 2022
interested applicants should click https://proposalcentral.com/ to apply