For More Information from the Web, kindly use the Google Search Button below
Nigeria Support Grants: In this article, we will be discussing the best 5 Nigeria support grants that will boost your business in 2021/2022. Keep reading
As plenty Nigerians have benefited from the support grants scheme, many are yet to benefit from the federal government support grants so that is why careerngr has created this post to inform others on the possible steps to take in 2022 for any of the available government support grants.
- Top Loan Apps in Nigeria: Get Quick Money From Top 10 Loan Apps In 2021
- Easy Step by Step Guide to get Singapore Student Visa
- How to Apply for FG, Konga Youth Empowerment Programme 2021/2022
- Shehu Idris Admission 2021 – 2022 | Institute of Health Sciences & Technology, KASU
Nigeria Support Grants That Will Boost Your Business in 2021/2022
The current Nigeria support grants that you can also take advantage are as follows:
1) The 100 for 100 PPP – is a new initiative by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), designed to create the flow of finance and investments to enterprises with the potential to kick start a sustainable economic growth trajectory, accelerate structural transformation, promote diversification, and improve productivity.
It is a support to private sector companies with the aim of reducing certain imports, increasing non-oil exports, and improving the FX generating capacity of the economy. Apply here Call For Application – CBN 100 For 100
2) TIES which means Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme, is a new CBN loan for Nigerian graduates and undergraduates as an effort to curb the high rate of the unemployment situation in Nigeria. Apply For CBN Undergraduate, Graduate TIESGrant
3) NMFB Non-interest loan – The credit facilities under the Non-interest Banking Window of the Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) are to support businesses that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic with business equipment instead of cash. Apply NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Non-Interest Loan Portal Goes Live
4) The Anchor Borrowers’ Programme (ABP) – The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), in line with its developmental functions as enshrined in Section 31 of the CBN Act 2007, established the Anchor Borrowers’ Programme (ABP) to create economic linkages between smallholder farmers (SHFs) and reputable companies (anchors) involved in the production and processing of key agricultural commodities.
The core of the Programme is to provide loans (in-kind and cash) to smallholder farmers to boost agricultural production, create jobs, reduce food import bills towards conservation of the foreign reserve. Visit CBN website https://cbn.gov.ng for more information regarding ABP.
5) The National Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) – Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) was set up as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) and funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to invest in youth ideas to build sustainable businesses that can activate enterprise and increase job opportunities in Nigeria. Details here NYIF Loan Application Portal Is Live Again – Apply Now