For More Information from the Web, kindly use the Google Search Button below
CAPF STEM Teachers Training – The Chevening Alumni Programme Fund (CAPF) in partnership with British High Commission will be sponsoring teachers in Abuja and Ebonyi State for three days of STEM/ICT training for science teachers.
- Los Angeles City College: Admission, Acceptance Rate, Courses, Scholarships, Fees In 2022
- Website Design: 5 Best Online Schools to Learn Website Design
- British Scholarship: Clarendon Fund Scholarship Requirements 2022 | Apply Now
- Grants vs Scholarships: Requirements & Benefits 2021 – Apply Now
- Places You Can Not Work Without NYSC Certificate
However, careerngr has compiled the possible steps to follow on how to apply for CAPF STEM Teachers Training. Below are possible steps for application.
– Must reside and teach within Abuja & Ebonyi States
– Must be a science teacher
– Must be a secondary school teacher
– Must get approval from the school they teach to attend
*Dates of the training for each will be communicated via mail. You are encouraged to check your mail regularly
*You will be responsible for your transportation to the training venue.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should Click here to