Enterprise Holdings Road Forward Scholarship has started a scholarship program that is focused on young vibrant individuals who deem it fit to take their academic career to the next level in the member institution as displayed on the official website.
In addition, the Enterprise Holding Roads Scholarship is also in collaboration with UNCF.
The Scholarship commitments are seen from global philanthropic initiatives to public-focused projects.
In addition, the Enterprise is focused on going into partnership with nonprofit organizations, which are looking at initiatives and establishing a solid community that will stand the test of time.
Furthermore, the UNCF with the Enterprise Holding Roads Forward Scholarship 2021 was created with the dream to provide need-based assistance for first-generation, American high school seniors who dream to study in UNCF Member Institution https://uncf.org/member-colleges with the aim to assist or help people
What are the Features/Requirements of the UNCF program?
The Features of Enterprise Holdings Road Forward Scholarship features consist of the following:
- A well dedicated UNCF College Success Coach.
UNCF Program Requirements:
Candidates need the following requirements to be eligible for the UNCF program:
- A Free Application for Federal Students must be completed by applicants
- As verified by your college, you should have a demonstrated financial need that is not yet solved.
- Applicants must be first-generation college students.
- You should have a cumulative grade points average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Should aim at enrolling for a full-time at UNCF Institution
When is the Application Date?
The application date for the 2021/2022 academic session is currently open and eligible students will be given the award for the first time.
Application Process for UNCF
For your application to be successful, you must submit your application online by using the following steps:
- A single copy of your 2021/2022 school year students aid report
- Submit a copy of your high school transcript (an unofficial copy attached can be accepted)
- Genuine response in regards to essay prompts concerning career interest/reasons and goals.
- A referee letter from a teacher or school counsellor. Letter from family member or friend is not allowed.
- The UNCF scholarships currently available are 72.
- The total fund to be received by each student is $12,222.22
- Candidates CGPA should be at least 2.75
- The program is within the African, American/Black region
- The Resident Status: Should be citizens of the U.S.A.
Which University will I Gain a Scholarship Award?
The Enterprise Holdings Road Forward Scholarship Highest Academic Levels
Hence, candidates are expected to submit their recommendation letter, after filling the application form. Follow the steps below to see the process of how to submit a recommendation letter.
Candidates must ensure to follow the eligibility criteria before proceeding with the application process. However, the UNCF considers high school senior graduate as the highest level of academic each applicant should have.
The first step, kindly visit UNCF official website through this link https://scholarship.uncf.org
- Applicants should click the “log on-page” which will enable you search for the applicant invitation code.
- Input these nine-digit numbers which are 999999999 as your Resignation ID. In addition, input both the first name and last name of the applicant as requested.
6. Using the list of applicants who match the names submitted initially, click “Select This Student’’ which is next to the correct name. It is displayed on the list of the available applicants
- a. If for any reason the desired student’s name refuses to display, ensure to locate and click (Student Not Listed) which can be seen at the bottom of the window. After which, the system will take you to where you can use the name of the scholarship to search.
- b. If you are still unable to locate the correct applicant, kindly check properly and confirm the correct spelling of the name that was used during the application. However, if you are yet to see an active application for the student or locate the applicant. It means you cannot proceed with the application because the student does not exist.
7. Try to find the correct scholarship and click (This Program) that is close to it.
8. After the above procedures, locate and click (Create Reference Form), then keep following the steps to submit your Recommendation Letter to enable successful completion of your international scholarship application.
Kindly visit the official website of the Enterprise Holdings Road for more information https://scholarship.uncf.org>>>