For More Information from the Web, kindly use the Google Search Button below
How to Apply for World Citizen Talent Scholarship – The Hague University of Applied Sciences are seeking young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world. Each year, they provide three (onetime) scholarships to prospective masters students.
- Rhodes Scholarship: Apply for Rhodes Scholarship Award 2022 – Apply Now
- British Scholarship: Apply for British Chevening Scholarship 2021- Apply Now
- Scholarships in Europe: Top 24 Scholarships for International Students 2021- Apply Now
- Scholarships in Canada: Top 12 Scholarship Universities for International Students 2021- Apply Now
- Online Jobs: How to Apply For Jobs Online in 2021 – Apply Now
- Enterprise Holdings Road Forward Scholarship 2021 | Apply Now
Each year, 54 (onetime) scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor’s or master’s degree students. The Hague University of Applied Sciences is seeking young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
Scholarship is open to Students from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Suriname)
These opportunities has value that includes a one time fund of €5,000
World Citizen Talent Scholarship has 54 different openings
To be eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship, candidate must:
- Come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam).
- Be enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate.
- Have never applied for this scholarship before.
- Have not applied for the Holland Scholarship.
- Have been provisionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position).
To apply for the scholarship, you must first apply to the Bachelor or Master program of your choice and write an essay following the essay guidelines. Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form.
Important Notes: Please note that you will only be awarded the scholarship after you have been conditionally accepted and have met all terms and conditions of enrolment.
You will receive the scholarship amount of € 5.000, after your arrival in The Hague and have set up a Dutch bank account.
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date