Nigerian Agribusiness – The U.S Department of Agriculture has stated two (2) Opportunities for Nigerian Agribusiness to attend the Gulfood show and Agribusiness trade mission in Dubai.
Both opportunities will provide considerable opportunities to meet with nearly 100 American exhibitors spanning food, pulses and grains, meat, and poultry products.
- Portugal vs Serbia: Predictions, odds & betting tips
- Easy Step by Step Guide to get Singapore Student Visa
- How to Apply for FG, Konga Youth Empowerment Programme 2021/2022
- 30 Must-have Skills For Customer Service Representatives
- International Awards At American University In Bulgaria, 2022
As part of efforts to support the food industry and agribusiness value chain in Nigeria, the
Foreign Agricultural Service of the U.S. Mission in Nigeria, is highlighting two opportunities for Nigerian agribusiness to attend the Gulfood Show 2022 from Feb 13-17 and Agribusiness Trade Mission in Dubai from Feb 16-21, hosted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Opportunities for Nigerian Agribusiness To Attend Gulfood
It also provides exhibiting companies and visitors’ unparalleled opportunities to discover new markets, create new products, ideas, and innovations.
Nigerian agribusiness companies interested in attending the Gulfood Show and
Agribusiness Trade Mission must register in advance and pay their own way to participate.
How to apply
Application/registration closes January, 1st 2022.