For More Information from the Web, kindly use the Google Search Button below
Applications for The Nigerian AirForce DSSC Enlistment Exercise 2022-2023 is Ongoing!
See the list of successful and reserved candidates for NAF direct short service commission training DSSC30/2021) HERE.
The Nigerian AirForce DSSC employment is for both civilians and serving military personnel from Nigeria. If you are passionate about serving your country, this is an opportunity for you.
Read through this page carefully to know the eligibility requirements, how to apply, qualifications, application deadline, and other relevant information.
About The Nigerian AirForce DSSC
The Nigerian Air Force was established in 1964 by the Nigerian Government. Ensure the integrity of the airspace by gaining and maintaining control of the air while retaining a credible capacity to fulfill other airpower tasks demanded by national defense and security imperatives.
The Nigerian AirForce DSSC 2022 Recruitment Requirements
NOTE: Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required below before filling out the form.
- Applicant must be of Nigerian origin
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2023 (25 – 40 years for Medical Consultants). Please note the following:Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible, while candidates born before 29 September 1982are not eligible for medical consultants. For Chaplains/Imams, candidates born before 29 September 1991 are ineligible.
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992)need not apply.
- All applicants must be single.
- Minimum height is 1.66 meter or 5.44 ft for males and 1.63m or 5.34 ft for females.
- All applicants must be medically fit and meet Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Local Government Area Attestation Forms: Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants not below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by a passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Driver’s Licence, National ID Card, or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicants’ passport photograph.
- Must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- All applicants must present a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Furthemore, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Best 20 Common Scholarship Interview Questions in 2022
- Jamb Profile Code: How to Create Jamb Profile Code Using SMS
- Just In: NPower shortlisted Batch C stream 2 applicants is out (How to check)￼
- Best Universities in Jamaica for International Students 2022 | Ranking
Important Note About The Nigerian AirForce DSSC Enlistment Portal
1. Presentation of Original Credentials
Successful applicants will be required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise. The credentials include the following:
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of Educational Certificates.
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
- Original and Photocopy of Indigeneship Certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Original and Photocopy of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
Any applicant suspected of having impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Exercise.
Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution.
The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants must note that their online registration is FREE OF CHARGE.
Applicants are required to fill invalid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate space provided in the Application Form.
Upon completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the under listed documents:
- a. Acknowledgement Slip.
- b. Attestation of Parent/Guardians Form.
- c. Local Government Area Attestation Form.
Nigerian Airforce DSSC will Shortlist Successful Candidates for Selection Board Interview Exercises through the portal.
How to Apply for The Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the NAF portal: https://www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now to complete the online form and submit.
- Second, upload your credentials (as required on the site) including your most recent passport photograph.
- Successful applicants will be invited to the Selection Board Interview Exercise through the portal.
- Ensure you print out your application slip for the Nigerian Air Force Selection Board Interview.
Visit the official website to apply: Click Here to Apply
The Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Application Dealine
The deadline for entry submission is not announced yet.
To gain more insight into how NAF recruitment works, see our article on the Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Exams, Courses, and NAF salary structure
FAQ on The Nigerian AirForce DSSC 2022
When is the applicatin deadline for Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment 2022
The closing date for these applications is on the 30th of August, 2022
What does the Nigerian Air Force Do? They are responsible for aerial warfare.
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.