Job Description for Qatar Airways Airport Services Agent Recruitments
Here is a brief description of the Qatar Airways Airport Service Agent; your job is to assist in providing a high-quality service to customers at the airport terminal and help to create a pleasant airport environment for customers.
In addition, you are also required to ensure five-star service and abide by safety policies, and ensure to stick to security standards
- Apply for Qatar Airways Airport Services Agent – Abuja Nigeria
- List of the Cheapest Car Insurance Companies
- How to Apply for Teacher Loan Forgiveness
- Apply for Plus Loan for Graduate or Professional Students: See Requirements and How to Apply
- List of Nigeria Tertiary Institutions Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
Specific accountabilities include:
- Liaising with check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas such as the hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges, and boarding gates
- Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
- Liaising with the Ground Handling Agent (GHA) for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure Qatar Airways standards of service quality are maintained
- Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues
- High School Qualification
- Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Airline/ Travel Industry/ Hospitality Institute.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- High energy and a positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation
- Should have legal rights to live and work in Nigeria
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Airport Services Agent Recruitments Abuja
Applicants are to visit the official website to upload their CVs, and exercise little patience while the company review applications and shortlists qualified applicants for interview.
While you await a list of shortlisted candidates for an interview, we encourage you to bookmark this page; as we will inform you about the list for Qatar Airways Airport Services Agent Recruitments Abuja.