For More Information from the Web, kindly use the Google Search Button below
The University of Birmingham is pleased to provide an undergraduate scholarship to a deserving Canadian candidate in collaboration with the Canada Alumni Chapter. The scholarship from the University of Birmingham is worth £2,500
The candidate must have a strong academic background, with an overall grade point average of at least 80% in six grade 12 U or U/C courses
You should also demonstrate excellence in one area of your life; this could be outstanding academic achievement, exceptional achievement in extracurricular activities (such as sports, music, event management, or society management), or significant achievement gained either in your professional life or through volunteer work and service to others.
However, I believe the information in this article will make you stand out among other applicants because you will know the scholarship eligibility and how to apply for it easily.
All You Need To Know About Canada Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
Level of Study
The level of study available under the University of Birmingham-Canada Undergraduate Scholarship is the undergraduate level.
Under the University of Birmingham-Canada Undergraduate Scholarship, the candidate can study in fields such as; Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
Canada Type of Award: The award will be given by the University of Birmingham. Value of Award One scholarship available to the value of a £2,500 reduction in tuition fees for the first year of study.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- have received an offer of a place to study on the first year of an undergraduate program at the University of Birmingham;
- have a valid student ID number;
- be studying full-time and on-campus (not distance learning);
- be a national of, and currently domiciled in Canada;
- be classified as overseas for fees purposes;
- have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK (including any associated visa/travel expenses);
- be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship;
- not be in receipt of a full tuition fee from any other source.
How to Apply
If you are eligible to apply, please complete the application form.
The closing date for the University of Birmingham-Canada Undergraduate Scholarship is April 30 every year
If you have any questions about the application process, please email [email protected]
Funding, Graduation & Awards
+44(0) 121 414 7391